Fronteq container tipping system.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa-based Fronteq has introduced its new Revolution Container Loader & Mover straddle carrier. Features of the new tipping system include:
- can move, lift, stack and turn containers to support the containerization of bulk material
- a tilting spreader that can be used with 20- and 40-foot containers
- the possibility to turn full containers to a maximum 90 degrees to allow vertical loading and unloading of bulk material
- increased efficiency, productivity, storage capacity and reduced pollution
Visit https://www.fronteq.co.za/ for more information.
Eriez RevX-E eccentric eddy current separators.
Erie, Pennsylvania-based Eriez has introduced an updated version of its RevX-E. Features of the separators include:
- an eccentrically mounted magnetic rotor within a nonconductive shell for the separation of nonferrous metals
- an updated design that takes up less floor space and incorporates a cantilevered frame that enables maintenance staff to change the belt in less than 10 minutes
- large access panels all around the machine which are designed to make entry for maintenance hassle-free
- direct drives for the rotor and conveyor and a new hood with an adjustable splitter that allows operators to handle nonferrous materials in varying sizes and ensure optimum separation
Columbus McKinnon’s Intelli-Lift System.
Columbus McKinnon Corp. (CMCO), Getzville, New York, has launched the Magnetek brand Intelli-Lift System. Features of the system include:
- helps prevent load swing caused by load misalignment when the rope and hook are not vertical
- can detect snagged conditions that can occur along the travel path or when moving hooks, slings and rigging to the next lift
- uses sensors to activate directional lights and a programmable warning horn if it detects a side pull or off-center pick
- assists operators, through manual or automatic adjustment, to center the bridge and trolley over the load before it is hoisted
Visit https://www.columbusmckinnon.com/en-us/ for more information.
Samuel Packaging Systems Gen2 PET Bale Tie System.
Woodridge, Illinois-based Samuel Packaging Systems Group, a division of Samuel, Son & Co. Ltd., has released its Gen2 PET Bale Tie System. Features of the system include:
- polyester strapping that offers added safety over wire along with improved strength and seal performance
- a plug-and-play bale tie system, adaptable with any two-ram baler
- an all-electric system that eliminates the need for hydraulic fluids, reducing the chance for maintenance issues
- serves a variety of recycling and production segments, including nonferrous, single-stream recycling, waste to energy, fiber and more
Visit https://www.samuel.com/ for more information.