Cobra screening buckets.
Ransome Attachments, Lumberton, New Jersey, has added Cobra screening buckets, developed and produced by Finland-based Cernos Oy, to its lineup of attachments. Features of the buckets include:
- a high screening capacity and adjustable grain size for waste soil and other materials to be turned into usable end products.
- a screener-crusher setting to handle wet, sticky and other difficult soils.
- the ability to fit equipment from miniature to full-sized excavators, wheel loaders, backhoes and telehandlers.
- a double-acting hydraulic circuit to allow the operator to screen and crush in forward or reverse.
Visit www.ransomeattach.com for more information.
Untha XR mobil-e waste shredder.
Austria-based Untha Shredding Technology has released its XR3000 for mobile waste shredding of bulky municipal solid, commercial and industrial, and construction and demolition wastes. Features of the XR3000 shredder include:
- an extensive range of interchangeable screens and cutters for custom configuration.
- electrical shredding capabilities.
- a crawler-type undercarriage and small gas-powered engine to move the machine with a remote control.
- the ability to shred multiple types of wastes into a homogenous alternative fuel for waste-to-energy or biomass uses.
Visit www.untha.com for more information.
Komptech Axtor 4510 wood shredder.
The Karlsruhe, Germany-based RecyclingAKTIV trade fair Sept. 5-7 presented a variety of recycling equipment, including Austria-based Komptech’s Axtor 4510 wood shredder. Features of the shredder include:
- modes for both shredding and chipping.
- small dimensions and a total weight of 19 tons in the two-axle trailer version for easy mobility.
- a large intake opening and aggressive intake roller designed for simple feeding of bulky items.
- an operating panel with color-coded graphics for easy control.
Visit www.komptech.com for more information.
ShearCore mobile shear.
Superior, Wisconsin-based ShearCore, a division of Exodus Machines, has introduced the FS145 mobile shear. Features of the mobile shear include:
- a new shark fin rear lug design to transfer stress, allowing higher forces to be distributed over greater mass.
- a rotating model with a weight of 28,000 pounds, a jaw opening of 46 inches and a jaw depth of 47 inches.
- a minimum excavator boom mount of 145,000 pounds with a minimum excavator stick mount of 250,000 pounds.
- large removable access panels for component replacement.
Visit www.shearcore.com for more information.