Erdwich RM1350/2-2000 twin-shaft shredder.
The RM1350/2-2000 twin-shaft shredder made by Igling, Germany-based Erdwich Zerkleinerungs-Systeme GmbH can help to process a wide variety of materials—including old corrugated containers (OCC), nonferrous metals, scrap iron, glass and electronic scrap. Features of the shredder include:can be optimally adapted to process various input fractions, such as aluminum profiles, collected copper, zinc or cardboard tubes
- processes fed material into a homogeneous output material with 24 ripper blades
- two 55 kilowatt (kW) motors
- designed to allow various input materials to be processed without complicated adaptations
Visit https://www.erdwich.com/en for more information.
Goudsmit eddy current separator.
Goudsmit Magnetics, Waalre, Netherlands, has upgraded its eddy current nonferrous separator enabling the control unit to be expanded with an IOT (internet of things) module that sends data to a dashboard through the internet. Features of the upgrade include:
- allows operators to see machine performance graphically and in real time, including how fast the rotor is turning, the degree of vibration and the belt speed
- offers the option of remote assistance, with the Goudsmit service team available online to monitor, resolve any malfunctions and perform software updates
- enables integration of the unit into a processing line
- the EddyXpert and EddyFines machine lines have been more closely aligned to enable the interchangeability of modules
Visit https://www.goudsmitmagnets.com for more information.
Mack Trucks LR Electric model.
Mack Trucks, Greensboro, North Carolina, announced its plans to commercialize the LR Electric refuse truck in 2021, enabling customers to collect refuse in a more environmentally friendly way. Features of the upcoming model include:
- two 167 kW motors, offering a combined 536 peak horsepower and 4,051 pounds per foot of torque available from zero RPM
- a two-speed Mack Powershift transmission and Mack proprietary S522R 52,000-pound rear axles
- four NMC lithium-ion batteries that are charged via a 150 kW, SAE J1772-compliant charging system
- electrically driven through 12V, 24V and 600V circuits
Visit https://www.macktrucks.com for more information.
Eriez permanent suspended magnets.
Eriez, Erie, Pennsylvania, has recently expanded its standard suspended permanent magnet offerings for North America with TP-25 and CP-20 suspended magnets, which the company formerly sold exclusively in Europe. Features of the magnets include:
- available in self-cleaning and manual-cleaning designs
- simple to install and require no power for low operating costs and no interruptions in service
- can be used in applications where ferrous contaminants must be removed from bulk products either on a moving conveyor belt or chute
- all self-cleaning models are available with either a standard electric drive or a hydraulic drive
Visit https://www.eriez.com/NA/EN/eriez.htm for more information.