Powerscreen Premiertrak 330.
Powerscreen, a Terex brand based in Dungannon, North Ireland, has announced the launch of its most recent addition to its jaw crushing range of equipment, the Powerscreen Premiertrak 330. Features include:
- a large fixed hopper manufactured from an 8 mm wear plate that is designed to improve setup time and increase the life of wear parts.
- a 1,000-by-600-mm jaw chamber capable of producing up to 308 tons of crushed material per hour.
- a Pulse Intelligence remote monitoring fleet management system for easy access to key data.
- low engine speed designed to improve fuel consumption and provide lower noise emissions.
Visit www.powerscreen.com for more information.
Hitachi ZW220-6 wheel loader.
Hitachi Construction Machinery Loaders America of Newnan, Georgia, has released the ZW220-6 midsized wheel loader. Features of the wheel loader include:
- a 200-horsepower Cummins Tier 4F engine.
- a heaped bucket capacity of 4.2 to 4.7 cubic yards with loading heights reaching up to 13.5 feet.
- Hitachi’s new Power Mode switch, putting a 10 percent burst in engine revolutions per minute.
- a front window, rounded engine cowling and redesigned rollover protection structure for a 360-degree line of sight.
Visit www.hitachiwheelloaders.us for more information.
Sennebogen eGreen electric drive for material handlers.
Sennebogen LLC, Stanley, North Carolina, has released developments with its electrically powered material handlers, which it demonstrated with its 830 E Series material handler during the Germany-based bauma 2019 event. Features of the eGreen electric drive on the 830 E material handler include:
- a 225-horsepower electric motor with power supplied through a large cable connection behind the machine.
- an integrated power pack that allows the machine to generate its own power.
- more mobility.
- ability to quickly switch from electric power to diesel.
Visit www.sennebogen-na.com for more information.
Lindner Washtech hot-wash system.
Lindner Washtech GmbH, Grossbottwar, Germany, has developed a three-stage hot-wash system for plastics recovery. Features of the system include:
- ability to remove stubborn fat, oil and glue residues.
- a downstream water treatment system that monitors the water’s alkaline content and automatically applies necessary chemicals.
- mixing arms for concentrated friction to remove built-up residues from material.
- a double discharge screw conveyor to feed plastics into the hot-wash rafter in optimal quantities.
Visit www.lindner-washtech.com/en/ for more information.