AMCS Winter 21 Release
The AMCS Group, Limerick, Ireland, has launched the AMCS Platform Winter 21 Release to further digitize the AMCS Platform and drive efficiencies for recyclers. Features of the platform include:
- a touch-screen scale station with increased inventory management and inventory valuation capabilities
- new production management capabilities so recyclers can plan and record their processing activities
- multilevel price hierarchy extended to scale; material grading, container combo pricing; and the ability to apply negotiated weights to calculate charges
- event-based SMS customer service notifications for skip and roll-off work providing real-time updates on service activity
Visit https://www.amcsgroup.com for more information.
YE I Machinery multifunctional plastic waste line
Tainan City, Taiwan-based YE I Machinery Factory Co. Ltd. says its Plastic Waste Recycling Machine line of equipment offers “three-in-one” shredding, extruding and pelletizing functions in one device. Features of the device include:
- a three-in-one design that combines the crusher, extruder and pelletizer to simplify the process and also save labor and space
- helps produce a wide range of recycled-content resins, including polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS) and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- improved database programming to allow the machine to automatically calculate the maintenance period of the motor and issue a reminder
- can be customized to meet the preferences of global customers
Visit https://www.yei.com.tw/en for more information.
Rotochopper Screener Conveyor
Rotochopper Inc., St. Martin, Minnesota, has announced the release of its new Screener Conveyor, which is designed to separate fines from desired end products. Features of the Screener Conveyor include:
- a screen hole size up to ¾ inch and production up to 350 yards per hour
- minimizes the needs for additional handling equipment and operational processes
- can be used as a standalone screener or part of a larger material handling solution
- creates a second marketable product, such as soil amendment, animal bedding and solidification material
Visit https://www.rotochopper.com for more information.
Goudsmit rotating magnetic separator
Netherlands-based Goudsmit Magnetics has introduced a rotating magnetic separator designed for the ferrous metal-free processing of lithium-ion powder intended for batteries. Features of the magnetic separator include:
- a self-cleaning rotating magnetic separator to filter metal particles as small as 30 micrometers from the lithium powder
- nine rotating magnetic bars that prevent the fine powder from sticking to the bars
- pneumatically operated magnetic bars with a deep catch to capture paramagnetic particles, such as iron oxide and stainless steel, in addition to iron particles
- dust-proof and can be cleaned automatically
Visit https://www.goudsmitmagnets.com for more information.