SP Industries PC precrusher series.
SP Industries, Hopkins, Michigan, has introduced the PC-3001 through PC-6001 precrusher series for manufacturing and processing facilities that don’t require the heavy-duty compacting equipment the company offers. The series:
- offers the same footprint and processing controls as the company’s heavy industrial models but with a single-cylinder design
- is designed for lower-volume industrial and product destruction applications
- can be operated in precrusher or compactor-only mode
- can be programmed with up to eight precrush cycles
- is offered in 3-, 4- or 6-cubic-yard capacities
Visit www.bestcompactors.com for more information.
Goodyear 20.5R25 OTR tire.
Akron, Ohio-based Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. has added a new size— the 20.5R25—to its AS-3A all-season off-the-road (OTR) tire line. The 20.5R25 has a 40/32-inch tread depth (G3/L3) for enhanced traction. Other features of the Goodyear AS-3A tire include:
- specially placed blades for ice and snow traction
- multiple groove edges for traction across all surfaces
- flexible block elements designed for low stone retention
- a groove shaped for self-cleaning in all conditions
- wide-base construction manufactured for high flotation, enhanced stability and low ground pressure
Visit www.goodyear.com for more information.
Rosco Vision Systems Mobileye Shield+ system.
The Mobileye Shield+ system from Rosco Vision Systems, Jamaica, New York, is designed to prevent collisions between vehicles and vulnerable road users, including pedestrians and cyclists. The system:
- helps operators of large vehicles prevent collisions with vulnerable road users
- provides real-time data on dangerous intersections
- provides constant updates of near-crashes with pedestrians and cyclists
- identifies exact geolocations of incidents
Visit www.roscovision.com for more information.
QED TopDrive piston pump system.
Dexter, Michigan-based QED Environmental Systems Inc., a manufacturer of environmental products and subsidiary of Graco Inc., has released its TopDrive piston pump system for landfills and other cleanup applications. The TopDrive piston pump system:
- is equipped with a fully interchangeable drive assembly that switches from top drive solar or electric to pneumatic without removing the well seal
- features pumps that can be upgraded to a higher flow rate by changing the lower assembly
- can be paired with QED’s patented well seal that provide rigidity and customizable port options for site-specific needs
- includes a fully customizable control panel
Visit www.qedenv.com for more information
Toter 3069-MT-2000 automatic cart lifter.
Charlotte, North Carolina-based Toter, a Wastequip brand, has launched the 3069-MT-2000, a fully mobile automated cart lifter. The 3069-MT-2000:
- is designed to fit through a standard 32-inch door frame
- can be used in a wide range of facilities, from schools and hospitals to offices and hotels
- offers a load rating of 350 pounds
- features a dump height of 46.5 inches
- includes 6-foot corded pendant with push-button controls
Visit www.toter.com for more information.
Thompson Pump Recon2000T control panel.
Port Orange, Florida-based Thompson Pump, a pump manufacturer for construction, municipal and public works, bypass and emergency applications, has introduced the Recon2000T control panel. The control panel:
- is designed to allow pump operation and performance supervision from devices with internet access
- uses cellular and satellite networks
- the same pump and engine data is displayed on the dashboard as appears on the on-site Recon2000T control panel
- can be set up to notify the user on his or her smart device
- is available with Wi-Fi
Visit www.thompsonpump.com for more information.
Lindner Micromat HP shredders.
Lindner Recyclingtech, Austria, has introduced its Micromat HP (high performance) model shredders, which it calls “extremely efficient universal shredders for processing plastics and other [materials].” The shredders:
- offer 30 percent more output compared with earlier models
- can be flexibly configured
- feature redesigned rotor geometry to allow the knives to be used more efficiently per rotation
- ideal for shredding plastic scrap and all other kinds of municipal, industrial and commercial scrap
- can be equipped with either a 132-kilowatt (kw) or 160-kw motor to drive the rotor with a speed of 105 revolutions per minute
Visit www.l-rt.com for more information.
Komptech Topturn X4500 compost turner.
The Topturn X4500 compost turner from Komptech, with U.S. offices in Westminster, Colorado, has recently been awarded the Red Dot Award for product design. Komptech introduced the Topturn X4500 in late 2016. The Topturn X4500:
- is suitable for small and midsized composting operations
- is the smallest compost turner in the Komptech’s product line built with the same design as larger models
- comes in a 275-horsepower version
- features hydraulically extendable maintenance platforms and reversible wear plates for easy maintenance and low wear costs
- is equipped with engines that meet the most recent exhaust requirements