Rotochopper MT Series trommel screen
Rotochopper, a Minnesota-based manufacturer specializing in grinding, shredding and support equipment, has introduced its MT Series trommel screen. Features of the screens include:
- a compact footprint suitable for operations of any size
- 135 horsepower to provide high-volume throughput of compost, organic soil, mulch, biomass and waste
- seamless integration with existing equipment
- a rotating screen drum with more than 300 square feet of screening area and angle adjustment capabilities
Visit www.rotochopper.com for more information.
Sparta Manufacturing nonwrap OCC screen
Sparta Manufacturing, based in New Brunswick, Canada, has launched its nonwrap OCC screen for single-stream and commercial material recovery facilities (MRFs). The OCC screen:
- features specially shaped and sized steel discs to optimize the separation of OCC from paper, film and mixed recyclables
- directs cleaned up OCC off the end of the screen
- uses a bidirectional corkscrew design to omit the need for standard dual- and triple-deck OCC screens
- helps MRFs reduce wrapping and associated maintenance
Visit www.spartaway.com for more information.
Fire Rover OnWatch prevention monitor
Ferndale, Michigan-based Fire Rover has introduced an early fire-detection solution for landfills to its fire-prevention product line. The OnWatch monitor:
- uses solar and wind power to remotely monitor thermal cameras and detect abnormal heat signatures at the landfill signaling possible fires
- is designed to withstand the harsh environments of landfills
- uses a 4G/5G cellular network to connect to the Fire Rover Monitoring Center for detection, identification and dispatch of emergency personnel
- features Fire Rover’s automated suppression system
- can also be used for outdoor piles, construction projects, wildfires, overflow tip floors and composting windrows
Visit https://firerover.com for more information.
Toter EVR-Green recycled cart
Toter, a Charlotte, North Carolina-based provider of waste and recycling containers, has introduced the EVR-Green 100-percent-recycled cart body. The cart:
- is ideal for municipalities, residential users, commercial facilities, industrial facilities and waste haulers
- comes in 32-, 48-, 64- and 96-gallon models
- is manufactured with Toter’s advanced rotational molding process to ensure a stronger cart and more durable performance than injection-molded designs
- includes Toter’s Rugged Rim, sealed stop bar journals and a granite finish
- features a UV-stable, stress-free and zero-pressure single-piece design
Visit www.toter.com for more information.