Hedstrom Environmental front-load dumpsters.
Ashland, Ohio-based Hedstrom Environmental has released a new line of front-load dumpsters for multiple applications, including residential, commercial, agricultural and organic waste. Features of the dumpsters include:
- a unibody design for strength and durability
- availability in 2-, 3- and 4-yard sizes
- a plastic body for lighter weight and zero maintenance
- availability in six standard colors or custom colors
Visit www.hedstromenvironmental.com/front-load for more information.
Galbreath truck series cable hoists.
Galbreath, Winamac, Indiana, has launched its new WT-1216/X and WT-2018/X work truck series of cable hoists designed for haulers, landscapers and general contractors. Features include:
- lighter duty straps with easier maneuverability
- potential to transport loads up to 20,000 pounds and 18 feet in length
- electric controls that use a wireless remote control to spot containers more efficiently
- a mounting platform compatible with multiple brands
Visit www.galbreathproducts.com/products for more information.
Fairbanks Scales FB2560 instrument.
Kansas City, Missouri-based Fairbanks Scales Inc. has announced the new and improved FB2560 instrument. Features of the scale include:
- faster processing power with a 1.83 GHz quad core
- expanded USB capabilities
- an updated operating system with 4 gigabytes of memory
- an external display with a Digital Video Interface-1 (DVI-I) connector
Visit www.fairbanks.com for more information.
Husqvarna Fleet Services system.
Stockholm-based Husqvarna has debuted its new Husqvarna Fleet Services system to collect and present data regarding a contractor or rental company’s machine fleet. Features of the system include:
- data generated by digitally tracking each machine’s performance, run time and job location
- a portal to display the data for further analysis
- a sensor that fits on a variety of equipment makes, models and brands
- offers a range of information, including inventory control, service overview, machine location and machine status
Visit www.husqvarna.com/us for more information.