Spaleck 3D Combi Screener.
Spaleck USA, the subsidiary of German-based equipment maker Spaleck, has developed a new 3D-combi screener. Features include:
- up to five screening fractions
- 3D screening segments with a modular design for quick and easy changes
- a subframe to compensate for the residual vibrations of the screen
- an optimum loosening and circulation of the product on the upper deck
Visit www.spaleck-us.com for more information.
General Kinematics Finger-Screen 2.0.
General Kinematics, Crystal Lake, Illinois, has released a new model of its Finger-Screen Vibratory Separator, ideal for municipal solid waste, commercial, industrial and single-stream applications. Features include:
- a higher lift for challenging materials, including garbage bags, yard waste and other lightweight, flexible materials
- a vibratory motion to evenly spread material for maximum classification efficiency
- staggered fingers to prevent material bypass
- cascading material flow to help separate entrapped items
Visit www.generalkinematics.com for more information.
Beyond Environmental iSorb MioGel.
The Chicago-based Beyond Environmental says it has made bio-cleaning controllable to treat petroleum products, crude oils, diesel and more. Features of the cleaning gel include:
- “smart gel” with hydrocarbon-consuming microbes, which are non-GMO and listed as safe by the EPA
- formulated in variable, application-specific viscosities that can range from watery to semi-solid
- customizable for each application with the correct balance of microbes
- solution remains in place and activates at point of contamination
Visit www.beyondenv.com for more information.
DustBoss DB-60 Fusion.
BossTek of Peoria, Illinois, has announced the release of the new DustBoss DB-60 Fusion. The DustBoss DB-60 Fusion is a suppression system driven by a 25-horsepower electric motor paired with a genset featuring a heavy-duty four-cycle indirect injection diesel engine. Other features of the DustBoss DB-60 Fusion include:
- a generator with a dual-containment fuel cell, heavy gauge lockable enclosure and oversized brushless alternator for easy starting
- sound attenuation for noise reduction
- 80-gallon fuel capacity for more than 24 hours of run time
- touchscreen panel for controlling the unit
Visit www.bosstek.com/products for more information.