Terex Aquamist dust suppression system.
Terex, a Norwalk, Connecticut-based manufacturer of lifting and materials processing solutions, has released the Aquamist by Terex, a dust suppression system. Features of the system include:
- helps to minimize dust, reduce health risks and improve air quality
- high-capacity misting fan produces finely divided water droplets in the size range of 10 to 150 microns in diameter
- electric tilt capabilities and automatic main valve for ease of operation
- automatic swing operation to disperse mist over a large area
Visit https://www.terex.com/ for more information.
Hitachi Zosen Inova DuoBlock.
Switzerland-based Hitachi Zosen Inova (HZI) describes its new DuoBlock product as “an innovation for the revision of reciprocating grates” for waste-to-energy (WTE) plants. Features of the grate block include:
- can be made of cast iron or an alloyed metal to suit customer specifications
- width of 8.1 inches
- weighs 35 percent less than two individual blocks, so it reduces wear on grate carriages and drives
- comes with an additional mounting option in which blocks can be bolted together, or tension rods can be used
Visit https://www.hz-inova.com/ for more information.
Muncie Power Products A20 Series PTO.
Muncie Power Products Inc., Muncie, Indiana, has released the A20 Series power take-off (PTO), which is designed to fit Allison 3000 and 4000 Series transmissions. Features of the PTO include:
- new rotatable flange with 30 unique, identifiable positions
- a housing design that allows easier access to the mounting bolts, which have been extended to take full advantage of the threads provided on the transmission
- a single torque rating for intermittent and continuous duty applications of 415 pounds per foot
- applicable for a number of markets, including dump, fire and rescue, refuse, utility, tow and recovery, snow and ice, and bulk hauling
Visit https://www.munciepower.com/ for more information.
Cardinal Scale Guardian hydraulic truck scales.
Cardinal Scale, Webb City, Missouri, says its Guardian hydraulic truck scales are made for demanding applications like solid waste industry landfills and transfer stations. Features of the scales include:
- covered under a lifetime warranty that protects against damage such as water, lightning and voltage surges, corrosion, rodents, shock loading and extreme climatic conditions
- a 100,000-pound concentrated load capacity and ability to operate in a range of extreme temperature conditions
- available in checkered steel deck or pour-in-place concrete deck weighbridges, plus multiplatform-type scales
- a tight concentration of 7.5-inch I-beam spacing, which minimizes unsupported deck plate area
Visit https://cardinalscale.com/ for more information.