Epax Systems Ropax mobile compactors.
Epax Systems, Panorama City, California, has introduced its Ropax mobile compactors, which are ideal for use at facilities with multiple dumpsters in a single location or spread across multiple locations on a property. Features of the compactors include:
- a rolling drum with metal teeth to crush, tear, rip and compress waste in large open-top containers and dumpsters
- a narrow design for increased maneuverability, allowing it to operate in congested or confined spaces
- fully enclosed cab with climate control
- forward and reverse travel controlled by a joystick
Visit www.epaxsystems.com for more information.
Morbark Wood Hog horizontal grinders.
Morbark LLC, Winn, Michigan, has introduced its 2400X and 3000X Wood Hog horizontal grinders. Features of the new machines include:
- both machines can be equipped with tracks
- ideal for processing yard waste, brush and other mixed woody feedstock
- features the Morbark Integrated Control System (MICS), which allows operators to automatically adjust feed rates and monitor pressure
- sloped infeed sides to improve operator sight lines
Visit www.morbark.com for more information.
3TEK Bravo 6280 scrap shredder.
3TEK Global, Grand Prairie, Texas, has introduced the Bravo 6280 scrap shredder, the latest from the company’s lineup of mobile and stationary hammer mills and downstream sorting systems. Features of the shredder include:
- can process up to 3,000 tons per month
- driven by a 1,125-horsepower CAT32 diesel engine
- produces 15-20 output tons per hour in ferrous output capacity
- 240-pound hammers on a 315,000-pound single chassis
Visit www.3tek.com for more information.
Heil Command-SST automated side loader.
Heil, Chattanooga, Tennessee, has announced the launch of the Command-SST, an automated side loader (ASL) designed to enhance safety, operational comfort and productivity. Features of the ASL include:
- new monitor-based guidelines that assist in positioning the arm in the middle of the container
- arm geometry that allows for above and below grade can grabs, as well as the ability to pick up a cart that has tipped over, helping the operator to stay in the cab for added safety
- reduced arm lubrication points that are ground accessible
- a can-shake feature that helps to dislodge wet waste that can get stuck in the cart
Visit www.heil.com for more information.