Link-Belt 250 X4 material handler.
LBX Co. of Lexington, Kentucky, has introduced the new Link-Belt 250 X4 material handler and 250 X4 scrap loader/handler. Features of the LBX 250 X4 material handler include:
- an electronically controlled 177-horsepower Isuzu engine
- a two-piece attachment with hose-burst check valves
- a straight boom and droop-nose arm
- a hydraulic cab riser with an operator view of 16 feet, 10 inches at eye-level height
Visit www.lbxco.com for more information.
Firestone VersaBuilt 24-inch tire.
Nashville, Tennessee-based Bridgestone Americas Inc. has announced the expansion of its Firestone VersaBuilt All Traction (AT) radial tire line with the addition of a 14.00R24 size, designed primarily for loaders and graders. Features include:
- a nondirectional pattern to promote even wear over time
- a proprietary compound created to produce long wear life and cut resistance
- a self-cleaning tread pattern for more traction in soft and muddy surfaces
- an all-steel casing and a SideArmor sidewall designed to withstand damage
Visit www.bridgestoneamericas.com for more information.
Peterson 1700D horizontal grinder.
Peterson Pacific Corp., a Eugene, Oregon-based manufacturer of wood grinding and chipping machines, has announced its new Peterson 1700D horizontal grinder. Features of the grinder include:
- a Caterpillar C9.3 Tier 4 455-horsepower engine, or an optional export-only C9 Tier 3 350-horsepower engine
- a feed opening that measures 54 inches by 27 inches
- a patented Impact Release System to protect the machine against ungrindable materials
- a quick-change multiple grate system
Visit www.petersoncorp.com for more information.
Terramac RT14R rubber track crawler carrier.
Terramac of Elburn, Illinois, has announced a new product in its line designed to tackle landfill management challenges. Features of the RT14R include:
- a 360-degree rotating upper frame
- a carrying capacity of 28,000 pounds
- a Tier 4 320-horsepower engine
- rubber track technology designed to minimize landfill damage
Visit www.terramac.com for more information.